All Hazards Emergency Response and Protection Certificate
This non-credit certificate is for those who collaborate with health care staff in emergencies. It focuses on threats and hazards, appropriate response and mitigation efforts, and pathways to recovery.
Learn how to:
- Identify threats and hazards that require a specialized response
- Determine appropriate plans, procedures, personal protective equipment (PPE), and considerations to mitigate the impact of threats and hazards
- Demonstrate the appropriate use of PPE
- Identify recovery steps after an emergency or disaster to restore operations and communities to a normative state
- Examine organizational and/or community gaps in planning and preparedness to respond to, protect against, and recover from the impacts of threats and hazards
This certificate is completed as a series of courses (6 total) offered through the DelValle Institute and the College of Advancing and Professional Studies.
The following courses are offered by the DelValle Institute in Boston for $0.
Choose 3 of the following online courses (offered by the College of Advancing and Professional Studies):