Developed in conjunction with the Office of Career Services, these review courses offer preparation for the:
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Intensive Math Review for MTEL03 General Curriculum
- Intensive Review for MTEL47 Middle School Math
- Intensive Review for Reading Subtest - MTEL Communications & Literacy
- Intensive Review for Writing Subtest - MTEL Communications & Literacy
These courses provide intensive classroom sessions that cover all sections of each exam. Each course involves extensive exam practice, including a full-length practice test given under exam conditions.
UC also offers a Math Refresher Course designed for people who are perhaps mathphobic or who have been away from math for a long time and are interested in refreshing their math skills - for college placement tests, both undergraduate and graduate, for GRE and GMAT prep courses and exams, and other professional or educational endeavors.
Register early. Enrollment is limited.