To see a description of all the counseling courses, please click on the link .
- COUNSL 601 Research and Evaluation
- COUNSL 602 Medical, Psychological, and Educational Aspects of Disabilities
- COUNSL 603 Foundations of Rehabilitation
- COUNSL 605 Principles of Vocational, Educational, and Psychological Assessment
- COUNSL 606 Ethical Standards & Professional Issues in Counseling
- COUNSL 608 Abnormal Psychology
- COUNSL 610 Case Management and Planning in Rehabilitation
- COUNSL 612 Vocational Rehabilitation and Placement
- COUNSL 613 Vocational Development and Career Information
- COUNSL 614 Counseling Theory and Practice I
COUNSL 615 Counseling Theory and Practice II
Prerequisite: COUNSL 614
COUNSL 616 Group Counseling and Group Dynamics
Prerequisite: COUNSL 615 or 617.
- COUNSL 620 Clinical Application of Human Development
COUNSL 622 Family Therapy Theories
Prerequisite: COUNSL 614 OR 621
- COUNSL 653 Cross Cultural Counseling
Required capstone : Rehabilitation Counseling students may choose one of two capstone options: a case analysis or a research project.
*Students may need to take one or more of the required courses in an online format