College of Management Career Services to all CM students and alumni include:
- Career Services Specialist to assist you with drafting and critiquing your résumé
- Internship/job search assistance and access to online job listings
- Career counseling
- Offer a variety of workshops (Résumé/Cover Letters, Interviewing)
- On-campus interviews
- A portal of positions available to all CM students and alumni
One of our primary goals is to assist employers in their search for professional, competent and highly qualified individuals.
Our recruiting options for employers:
- Post job/internship listings online or in the Career Services Job Bulletin
- On-campus interview program -please email Cathy Larson for more information
- Information sessions
- Career fairs (Accounting & Finance Career Fair: Fall; Career Expo: Spring)
Sophan Sok, Career Specialist for the College of Management
Campus Center, Room 1300 (CC-1-1300)
Please visit the Career Services website for more information.