Faculty & Staff
Areas of Expertise
Supply Chain Management, Behavioral Operations Management, Operational Risk Management
Ph.D., University of Minnesota
M.B.A., Industrial Management Institute
M.S. and B.S., Sharif University of Technology
Professional Publications & Contributions
- Elahi, E. “Outsourcing through Competition: What is the Best Competition Parameter?” forthcoming in International Journal of Production Economics. 2013.
- Sheikhzade, M. and E. Elahi, “Product Bundling: Impacts of Product Heterogeneity and Risk Considerations,” forthcoming in International Journal of Production Economics.
- Elahi, “How Risk Management Can Turn into Competitive Advantage,” forthcoming in Foresight. 2013.
- Elahi, E., Lamba, N. A., Ramaswamy, C., “How Can We Improve the Performance of Supply Chain Contracts? An Experimental Study” forthcoming in International Journal of Production Economics. 2013.
- Lamba, N. A., Elahi, E., “When Strategy Does Not Match Capabilities: Lessons from the Supply Chain of Boeing 787,” Sumeet Gupta, Miti Garg (Ed.), Cases on Supply Chain and Distribution Management: Issues and Principles, IGI Global, 2012.
- Benjaafar, S., E. Elahi, and K. Donohue, “Outsourcing via Service Competition,” Management Science, 53(2), 241-259, 2007.
- Elahi, E., S. Benjaafar and K. Donohue, “Outsourcing to Non-Identical Suppliers,” Proceedings of the M&SOM Annual Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, June 19-20, 2006.
- Elahi, E., Benjaafar, S. and K. Donohue “Inventory Competition in Make-to-Stock Systems,” Proceedings of the Fourth Aegean Conference on Analysis of Manufacturing Systems, Samos, Greece, July 1-4, 2003 (invited paper).
Research Profile on UMass Boston ScholarWorks
Supply Chain Management, Operational Risk Management, Managerial Decision Making, Simulation Modeling, Statistical Analysis for Managers, Mathematical Analysis for Managers