Faculty & Staff
Werner H. Kunz , PhD
- Assistant Professor of Marketing
- 617-287-7709 Telephone:
- email@example.com Email:
100 Morrissey Blvd. Office Location: m-5-213
Areas of Expertise
Social Media, Social Networks, and e-Services, Service Marketing and Consumer Behavior, Innovation Communication & Perception, Consumer Behavior, Market Research
Dr., Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
MBR, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
Dipl.-Math., Humboldt University, Berlin
Dipl.-Kfm., Humboldt University, Berlin
Professional Publications & Contributions
Werner Kunz is a social Media expert with nationwide regular appearance in TV and newspapers. He participates in consulting projects and executive teaching courses on brand building, innovation, service and quality management to private and public sector organizations.
E-Services, Social Networks, Innovation, Communication and Service Research, Research Methods
Professional services for Academic Associations, Journals and Conferences
Many consulting projects and executive teaching courses on customer satisfaction, brand building, innovation, service and quality management to private and public sector organizations.
- 2011 - Awarded as one of the best papers on the 12th International Research Symposium on Service Excellence in Management (QUIS) in Ithaca, New York, June 2011, for “Transforming Users into Fans – How Fan Pages Influence the Consumer-Brand Relationship”, (co-author Benedikt Jahn)
- 2010 - College of Management Teaching Fellow, 2011-2013
- 2009 - College of Management Faculty Research Award, 2009
- 2005 - Dissertation Excellence Award of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University donated by the Munich Business Forum
- 2004 - Best-paper award on the 9th International Research Symposium on Service Excellence in Management (QUIS) in Karlstad, Sweden, July 2004, for “Measuring and Managing Overall Service Quality in Customer Care Centers – Empirical Findings of a Multi-Perspective Approach”, (co-author Roland Kantsperger and Alexander Wilkozewski)
Social Media, Service Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communication, Internet Marketing, Market Research, Principles of Marketing, Decision in Consumer Industries, Branding Strategy and Communication.