MBA, MSA, MSF, MSIT, and MSIM Programs
Admission to the graduate programs in the College of Management at the University of Massachusetts Boston is selective and produces one of the best-qualified groups of graduate student cohorts in the Greater Boston area. Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) section for additional information.
When applying, please submit all materials to :
The Office of Graduate Admissions
The University of Massachusetts Boston
100 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125
Applicants must submit the following materials:
- Online application
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended, undergraduate and graduate. Only students who possess a four-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college university can be considered for admission.
- A current professional résumé. This should highlight the applicant’s professional and academic contributions and qualifications.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores are required for all College of Management graduate programs (MBA, MSA, MSIT,MSIM & MSF). We require the submission of either the GMAT or GRE for all of our applicants, despite their academic or professional background and accomplishments. We have many highly qualified candidates that apply to our program, and requiring a standardized test score is one tool that we use to evaluate candidates through the same medium. For more information about the GMAT and GRE please refer to http://www.mba.com or http://www.ets.org/gre/.
- Three letters of recommendation from professional or academic references submitted with form.
- Why are you interested in attending graduate school at UMass Boston? (300 words)
- State a current issue, problem or topic from your intended field of study (This can be specific to your country, state or local community) and discuss your strategic plan as to how you would address issue and how attending graduate school at UMass Boston will aid you in your pursuits. (1,200 words)
- TOEFL or IELTS
If you need additional information, please see Frequently Asked Questions or contact the Graduate Programs Office directly at email@example.com or by calling 617-287-7720. You should direct all inquiries to the College of Management Graduate Programs.