- Welcome New College of Management students! MAP accounts for new students will be active mid-February, after the add/drop period. New students will receive an email once accounts are active.
- Log into the CM Student Portal here.
If you need accommodations for any MAP event , please contact the email@example.com or 617.287.7760.
Welcome to the Management Achievement Program. MAP is an engaging and comprehensive program designed to develop and enhance each student’s professional demeanor, build competencies for academic success, increase involvement in the College and local business communities, and allow the opportunity for students to personally synthesize their academic and professional goals and experiences.
MAP consists of unique opportunities such as workshops, speaker series, on-site visits to companies, and networking events, designed to expose you to a rich set of educational experiences that will better prepare you for a successful transition to a career in management. This program helps you plan your route to a successful future. The more progress you make through the MAP, the more miles you will earn toward your destination: professional excellence and a successful career.
Because we are committed to your successful transition to a career in management, we emphasize the need to develop your professional demeanor. Therefore you can also think of MAP as a professional orientation program. Most MAP activities require minimum professional etiquette and some of them, such as interview seminars and networking events, are specifically designed to address this important issue. Of course, all events and activities are open to you regardless of your career path status.
For students who are not able to attend scheduled events due to work schedule, please refer to MAP Ongoing Opportunities.
Important information for all MAP students - MAP Event Etiquette and Expectations
The more you put into MAP, the more you will take away from it – some of the benefits to all students are:
- Networking with faculty, professionals, and successful alumni in your desired field;
- Opportunity to acquire a strong business presence (professional etiquette, speaking, and interpersonal communication skills);
- Ability to create a résumé that will stand out with prospective employers.