- Priority registration for four semesters in reserved course sections that meet pre-requisites, fulfill requirements, build a critical foundation for the management core, and keep you on track for a timely graduation.
- Advising directly from College of Management staff from day one of your enrollment.
- Integration of the Management Achievement Program (MAP) requirements into the LEAD program in a meaningful and deliberate manner.
- Peer LEADers to show you the ropes, share their stories, and incorporate co-curricular experiences to enrich your educational experience.
- Designated network of peers, faculty, and resources to put you on the road to success.