- Coll of Advancing&Prof Studies
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Management
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- College of Public & Community Service
- College of Science and Mathematics
- McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies
- School of Global Incl&Soc Dev
GRAD > CRSCAD > 524
Survival Skills for the 21st Cent: Develop Personal, Organizational, & Community Resilience Skills.
This course will examine resilience and the power to adapt to stress, adversity, and trauma. Coping with and managing tragedy and crisis is important to the individual, his/her family and friends, employment, and other relationships that are part of our lives.
|Section||Class Number||Weekly Schedule||Time||Instructor||Location|