The Department of Conflict Resolution, Human Security, and Global Governance offers the links listed here, as well as on the Conflict Resolution and International Relations graduate program resource pages, to enable our students and alumni, and others, to learn more about what we do, and avenues for research and engagement with others in the various fields related to our academic programs.
Department, College and UMass Boston Resources
- Fall 2013 Course Schedule - Conflict Resolution and International Relations combined
- Spring 2013 Course Schedule - Conflict Resolution and International Relations combined
- Spring 2013 Department Events and Academic Calendar
- UMass Boston Academic Calendar
- McCormack Grad School Students' (Almost!) Everything You Wanted to Know but Did Not Know Where to Look (for new and continuing students - check here first)
Current Postings of Jobs/Internships compiled by CRHSGG Department
Listing of Internships/Fellowships compiled by the CRHSGG Department
Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR) Career Center and Job Board Review online, or sign up for alerts based on your interests.
Jobs Around the World listing by the Association for Women's Rights in Development (AWID) , an international, multi-generational, feminist, creative, future-orientated membership organization committed to achieving gender equality, sustainable development and women's human rights.
UN Young Professionals program: A platform for launching a career as an international civil servant.
Guide to Careers in International Affairs (Including Review of Top Job Sites) Posted by Craig Zelizer on December 7, 2012 at 3:00pm
Resource Guides to Careers, Networking, Funding (and more) in Development, CR, and Related Fields Posted by Craig Zelizer on December 7, 2012 at 3:00pm
Top Resources for Finding Scholarships/Fellowships in Conflict Resolution and Related Fields Posted by Craig Zelizer on December 14, 2012 at 1:22pm
- "SEL Exchange" News crom Casel- Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning
- United States Institute for Peace
- Internationl Peace & Security Institute
- The Consortium on Gender, Security, and Human Rights Digest 3_2012
Public Administration Review
- PAR Early View (March, 2012)
- American Society for Public Administration
- ESADE's Institute of Public Governance & Management (IGDP) e-bulletin