International Student Forms
OPTIONAL PRACTICAL TRAINING MATERIALS
Students must attend an OPT Workshop to receive required materials.
To see workshop schedule, see Employment on a Visa.
For an extended I-20 you must present bank statements totally the annual estimated expenses of 42, 939 USD. For a one semester extension, you must show proof of funding of 21, 470 USD. These funding amounts are not negotiable. If you have a graduate assistantship you must have Graduate Studies fill out this form to include with your proof of funding: Calculation Sheet for Graduate Assistantships.
- Declaration & Certification of Finances
- Program Extension Form - To be submitted with banks statements (scanned copies acceptable) showing 2013-2014 annual estimated expenses of 42, 939 USD.
Before students can request immigration documents for readmissions, they must 1.) apply for and be approved for readmission to the University and 2.) be listed as active in WISER.
- Readmission- Good Standing
Students who are returning to UMASS Boston after acadmic dismissal must apply for readmission via Student Support Services and must work with Brenda Gordon and/or Maura Mast. Once re-admitted, F-1 students will be allowed to take only 6 credits at UMASS Boston. Students must concurrently enroll at another institution for 6 credits and submit the Concurrent Enrollment form. If you will transfer back to UMASS Boston from another school, you must use this ISSS Transfer-In form.
- Readmission After Academic Dismisal
REDUCED COURSE LOAD
TRANSFER OF SEVIS RECORD
- Transfer-In - only to be used for Readmits to UMass Boston. All other transfers are processed in graduate and undergraduate admissions
- Transfer-Out - for a transfer-out, you must present three documents: 1.) UMASS transfer-out form 2.) other school's transfer-in form and 3.) copy of acceptance letter.
REQUESTS TO ISSS
- CPT Authorization
- Full Course Load Waiver Form
- Program Extension To be submitted with banks statements showing 2013-2014 annual estimated expenses of 42, 939 USD.
- Social Security Request Form
- Travel Signature Request Form
- 3rd Party Consent Form
- F-2 Dependent I-20 Request Form
- Concurrent Enrollment Request
- Final Semester Declaration Notification
- Invitation Letter Instructions
- New I-20 Request Form (not for program extensions)
FAQS AND INFORMATIONAL HANDOUTS
- Employment for F-1 Students Information Sheet
- Financial Aid Form
- Handbook for International Students
- Replacing Lost or Stolen Documents
- Inviting a friend or family memeber to the United States
- Tax information sheet
Still don't see your form? Email ISSS!