HCOP Fellows are identified on campus and provided with specialized guidance and academic support as they matriculate through UMass Boston.
To qualify as a HCOP Fellow, you must:
* Have a grade point average of 2.5 or better
* Be interested in medical school or graduate school in public health
* Meet ONE of the following criteria of educational or economic disadvantage:
- First-Generation College Student
- Graduated from a Selected Boston Public High School
- Low-Income based on Federal guidelines
As an HCOP Fellow, you will be provided with services that include:
* Career Exploration in the fields of Medicine and Public Health
* Academic Preparation for...
* Individual Academic Advising
* MCAT and GRE Preparation
* Research and Internship Opportunities
* Mentorship Experience
* Much, much, MORE!!!