Urban Scholars students have graduated from or are currently enrolled in:
American International College
Bridgewater State University
Case Western Reserve University
College of the Holy Cross
Fitchburg State College
Georgetown University Law Center
Harvard Graduate School
Johnson and Wales University
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Roxbury Community College
University of Central Florida
University of Connecticut
University of Georgia at Athens
University of Massachusetts Amherst
University of Massachusetts Boston
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
University of Massachusetts Lowell
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
University of New Hampshire
University of Vermont
University of Wyoming
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Urban Scholars is currently working towards establishing and maintaining an Alumni Committee that will meet the professional needs of our graduates.
- Since the program's inception in 1983, all of the Urban Scholars seniors have been accepted to at least two four-year colleges: 96% of these students have enrolled in college; 86% have either graduated or are still in school.
- 11% of the students who have completed their undergraduate work, are now pursuing, or have completed Master's Degrees.
- One student received a Master's in Fine Arts in creative writing from Brown University. Her first novel was published in the fall of 1993; her second novel was published in November 1994; her third was published in the fall of 1997.
- One student has completed medical school, another received his Master's in Urban Planning from MIT, and another received her Master's in Psychology from Boston College.
- Two students have Master's in Nursing, one from Syracuse University and the other from the University of Vermont.
- One student received her Master's in Education from Harvard University last year, and another student received her Master's in Education from Cambridge College. One student received her Master's in Social Work from Simmons College.
- One student received his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center and another student received her Masters Degree in Business Administration from Bentley College. Alumni are currently enrolled in Cambridge College, Lesley College, Northeastern, and Suffolk University.
- In 1993, an alumna was one of 65 students nationally who was selected to receive the Watson Traveling Fellowship. She spent a year studying the political implications of West Indian music in the Caribbean.