Online Account Access
Corporate Travel Card > AccessOnline
The University of Massachusetts Boston, in partnership with U.S. Bank, our provider of VISA corporate travel cards, is pleased to provide use of AccessOnline. U.S. Bank’s AccessOnline is an exclusive web-based account management tool that provides University corporate travel cardholders with real-time access to their VISA account information including online transaction activity, billing statements, payments, and account status.
To use AccessOnline, you need to register.
- Go to: https://access.usbank.com and click on the Register Online link at the bottom of the screen.
- Complete the required fields:
- Organization Short Name = umass.
- Account Number = 16-digit VISA account number without spaces or dashes.
- Account Expiration Date = date on your VISA card.
- Account Zip Code = 5-digit zip code on your billing statement (do not include + 4 zip code digits).
- Click “Register This Account”. The Licensing Agreement displays – read and click “I Accept”.
- Create your User ID. User ID must be 7 to 20 characters in length and can be alpha and/or numeric.
- Create your Password. Password must be 8 to 20 characters in length, with at least one alpha and one numeric character.
- Authentication Question is used for security purposes to authenticate your account if you forget your User ID or Password.
When entering information in self-registration, invalid entries will return an error message.
You have three attempts to correct the information. If all three attempts fail, your account will be locked out from self-registration. To unlock your account, or if you have any questions regarding AccessOnline, please contact U.S. Bank Customer Service at 1.877.887.9260 or UMass Boston Travel Card Program at 617.287.5124