Last year we awarded approximately $3.56 million in scholarships to exceptionally talented students.
- Approximately 700 of our students benefit from these merit-based awards which recognize your academic success.
- Every year exceptionally talented, new students are invited to join our Honors Program and receive the Chancellor's four-year, full scholarship.
Merit-Based scholarships do not have to be repaid. We also offer one-time or renewable awards in smaller, fixed amounts ranging from $250-$5,000.
- Deadlines vary whether you are a new or continuing student.
- Most require full-time study and are only available to undergraduates.
- Only Massachusetts residents who are U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens who are pursuing a first bachelor’s degree are eligible.
Reference the requirements of each scholarship to see if you qualify. Then submit your scholarship application as early as possible. Our merit scholarship brochure for new students details our direct application programs plus two scholarships available by nomination only.
Reference the requirements as a continuing student and apply for all of the scholarships for which you qualify.
Deadlines vary. Some are as early as March 1 and April 1. At a minimum, meet the following deadlines:
- June 1 for new students
- Mid March and Mid November for continuing students
One of the most important factors to receiving a quality education is cost. We also encourage you to apply for financial aid for additional financial support based on need.
Scholarships: Ryan Godfrey’s Story
“The Chancellor’s Scholarship has allowed me to pursue a university degree without financial strains, a rare opportunity for students.” Read More