UMass Boston proudly welcomes more than 1,100 new first-year freshman students each year. They come to us from high schools near and far.
As you consider applying to UMass Boston as a first-year freshman, we recommend you do a few important things:
- Visit the campus to take a closer look and talk to students.
- Review the application instructions to be sure you submit a complete one.
- Download and print out the college application checklist so you don’t miss any deadlines.
- Sign up for our mailing list to receive more information, timely reminders, and important updates.
- Estimate your cost to attend UMass Boston with our Net Price Calculator.
- Explore housing and roommate options.