Transfer Application Day
You're ready to make the move and transfer to UMass Boston next fall.
But maybe you still have some lingering questions about the university and haven't submitted your application yet. . . .
Then come visit us on a Transfer Application Day -- a special event for students considering transferring to UMass Boston next fall!
At Transfer Application Day, you'll enjoy
- a brief info session -- learn more about the university in general and specifically about tranferring into it
- the opportunity to meet with an admissions counselor, and submit a paper application and related documents (the fee, essay, and letter of recommendation will be waived)
- a tour of our seaside campus (optional)
Please bring any relevant documents with you to the event, including
- a completed paper application (PDF) and supplement (PDF)
- all transcripts from past colleges attended
- an official copy of your high school transcript (or GED score report) if you have completed less than 24 transferable credits
Transfer Application Days are only open to transfer students who have not yet submitted an application for fall 2013.
We cannot adequately serve international applicants at this event. Please call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to schedule an appointment if you like.
This event is not for students applying to nursing or engineering.