Campus Tours & Information Sessions
Come spend some time exploring the campus and talking with qualified admissions counselors and UMass Boston students about academic programs, student services, housing options, student life, and the application and financial aid processes.
- Monday - Thursday | 10 a.m. & 3 p.m.
- Friday | 10 a.m. & 2 p.m.
The tour and information session take approximately two hours.
To reserve your space at a campus tour and information session click here.
Nursing Information Sessions
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences (CNHS) hosts special information sessions for undergraduates at 6 p.m. on the second Wednesday of every month through May. CNHS also offers information sessions on the Online RN to BS program and Accelerated Nursing program.
- Sign up for a Traditional Nursing and Exercise and Health Sciences programs information session. | Check back for fall dates.
- Sign up for an Online RN to BS program information session. | Check back for fall dates.
- Sign up for an Accelerated Nursing program information session. | Click here for June 20 | Click here for August 22