Admitted Freshmen Day
- Registration has closed. If you didn't register for Admitted Freshmen Day, you may do so at the check-in table in the Campus Center.
Saturday, May 11 | 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Campus Center Ballroom
Congratulations on your admission to the university as a first-year freshman for the fall!
If you didn't make it to Welcome Day for Accepted Students on April 6, your next best option is to join us for Admitted Freshmen Day!
Do you have questions about financial aid or student housing options? Want to talk to someone about your major? Would you like to know a little more about the next steps to becoming a UMass Boston student before you come to orientation this summer?
The program for the day has all those areas covered!
- Meet Your College
- Learn more about your major and special learning communities for first-year freshmen.
- Campus Tour
- See our seaside campus led by a student tour guide.
- Beacon Beginnings: New Student Orientation - Registration and Explanation
- Meet with Academic Advising staff and Orientation Leaders about summer orientation sessions. This is also a great opportunity to register for your orientation.
- Financial Aid Questions
- Meet with Financial Aid representatives to discuss any questions you have.
- Tours of Local Housing Options
- Visit two apartment complexes adjacent to our campus.
- Pay your New Student Deposit
- Hold and secure your place this fall by submitting your New Student Deposit.
Have you been admitted as an undergraduate to UMass Boston? Be sure to join us for Beacon Beginnings this summer. Read More