- Date: Saturday, May 11, 10:00 AM.
- Location: Clark Athletic Center softball field.
- Format: Co-ed, minimum 2 females on the field at all times.
- Eligibility: Open to all students, faculty and staff who meet intramural eligibility requirements.
- Registration deadline: Submit teams of 10-15 people through online registration by Monday, May 6.
- Mandatory captains meeting: Wednesday, May 1, 12:00 PM in the Clark Athletic Center lobby. All teams must have at least one representative present in order to play.
- Free Agent form.
Need extra players? Check out the free agents list.
Note to free agents: We cannot guarantee placement on a team. In order to participate in league play, you must be picked up by a team captain by the first game. You may also form a team with other Free Agents by contacting people on the published list or by attending the captains meeting.
For questions, contact us.