The Campus Center is pleased to announce a new laptop check out program. Current UMass Boston Students can use a laptop, free of charge, by simply checking one out at the Information Desk.
Overview of Laptop Policies
- A valid UMass Boston Student ID is Required;
- Laptops are loaned on a first come, first serve basis. A limited number are available;
- The loan period is 4 hours; fines are assessed for late returns;
- Laptops may not leave the Campus Center;
- The borrower will be charged for missing parts or damage caused to any part of the laptop, battery pack, or power/recharging unit;
- Laptop must remain in your possession at all times as you’re responsible for lost, stolen or damaged equipment. Any damages noticed prior to or during use must be reported immediately.
MS Office 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, InfoPath) Internet Browsers.