Rare Book Exhibits
The Center for Library Partnerships's rare book exhibits are the result of a collaboration that's been in place since 2006 between the English Master’s program at UMass Boston and Boston Public Library.
- 2013: "The Imaginative Worlds of Daniel Defoe: Robinson Crusoe, Moll Flanders, and the Early Novel"
- 2011-2012: "From Pen to Print: The Handwriting Behind the Book"
- 2010: The Public Life of Poetry: Whitman, Dickinson, Longfellow, and Their Contemporaries
- 2009: "Sermons, Slavery & Scandal: The Printed Worlds of Early Boston, 1660" (July 15-September 30, 2009)
- 2008: "All the World's a Page: 400 Years of Shakespeare in Print" (July 1-September 30, 2008)
- 2006-2007: "Crooks, Rogues, and Maids Less than Virtuous: Books in the Streets of 18th-Century London" (December 12, 2006-May 1, 2007)