- "A Conversation with Daniel Farrell - Head of Equity Trading at Putnam Investments”
Mr. Farrell will speak on the impact of Dodd-Frank Act on equity funds and operational aspects of fund management.
Monday, February 6
6:00 – 7:15
Wheatley Hall, First Floor, Room 006 (W-1-006)
Please RSVP to email@example.com
- “Economic and Financial Markets Outlook after the Financial Crisis”
Presentation by Dr. Christopher Probyn
Chief Economist and Managing Director
State Street Global Advisors
Monday, November 1, 2010
6:00 – 7:15
Healey Library, 11th Floor
- “Financial Literacy Seminar”
for Teenvoices, April 21 and 22, 2010 – For more information please click here.
- “Equity Research in Practice”
Presentation by Boston Investment Research Challenge team and comments by Mr. John Kattar, President and Chief Investment Officer, Eastern Investment Advisors, March 4, 2010.
- “Current Economic Outlook, Regulatory Changes and Challenges Faced by the Federal Reserve”
Conversation with Mr. Paul Connolly, First Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
Boston Federal Reserve, December 7, 2009.
- "Fund Overview and Strategy, Current Holdings and Performance and Economic nd Sector Outlooks"
Presentation by UMASS-BOSTON Student Managed Fund. Dr. John Minahan, Director of Research at New England Pension Consultants will comment on the presentation - November 16, 2009.
- “The Impact of Increased Segment Disclosure on Insider Trading Profits: Evidence from SFAS No. 131”
Seminar Presentation by Professor Yong-Chul Shin, Accounting and Finance Department at UMB, November 9, 2009.
- "The Financial Crisis: Causes, Consequences and the Prospects for Recovery”
Seminar Presentation by Dr. Christopher J. Probyn Chief Economist and Managing Director
State Street Global Advisors, November 2, 2009.
- “Hedge Funds as Liquidity Providers: Evidence from the Lehman Bankruptcy”
Seminar by Professor Philip E. Strahan, Boston College, Wharton Financial Institutions Center and NBER, October 19, 2009.