Corporations and Foundations
Because nearly 80% of UMass Boston's undergraduates remain in Massachusetts, corporate and foundation partnerships enrich our Commonwealth’s economic development. By joining with us, your organization will gain access to an important source of diverse intellectual talent, innovative research, and life changing community service.
We look forward to working with you to identifying projects on campus that share your mission and goals and to coordinating opportunities for your organization to come to campus to meet and network with faculty and students. Our growing interdisciplinary focus is producing truly innovative results with applications for numerous sectors. UMass Boston's research strengths include:
- urban health and public policy, including obesity research;
- developmental sciences, with significant work in autism;
- science and math education and learning research;
- transnational, cultural, and community studies;
- computational sciences, analysis and modeling;
- integrated environmental monitoring;
- biological systems and technology; and
- socially and environmentally sustainable ventures.
Contact Ellen Fleming, director of corporate and foundation relations, at 617-287-5327.