University Advancement provides leadership for the advancement
of the University of Massachusetts Boston by:
- strengthening institutional relations;
- enhancing private support;
- enlisting alumni involvement and commitment;
- marketing the university’s fundraising priorities and the impact of philanthropic investment; and
- promoting the university’s excellence in teaching, research, and service.
The active participation of the university's alumni and friends through volunteerism, sharing of expertise and relationships, and private giving enables University Advancement to pursue this mission.
We appreciate your partnership.