GoKids Boston relies on the generous financial support of individuals and institutions who support its mission to encourage healthy living for young people.
Your support is needed for:
- Membership fees for urban kids;
- Partnerships with the Boston Public Schools and other community agencies to engage students;
- Program development to pilot innovative responses to childhood obesity;
- Research support to pioneer new approaches to addressing health disparities for children and to disseminate best practices;
- Lectures to educate students, the wider public health community and others about youth health and fitness; and
- Scholarships for Graduate College of Nursing and Health Science students working at GoKids to prepare for careers in exercise science.
To learn more about these and other giving opportunities, contact
Nan Cormier, assistant vice chancellor, university advancement at 617-287-5326.