Information Technology Services Division (I.T.S.D) strives to provide a superior level of service to all members of the university community – students, faculty and their research staff, departments and their staff and new and incoming students.
There are a few ways for getting assistance with computer related problems:
I.T. Service Desk: Location & Contact Information
- IT Service Desk is located on the 3rd floor of the library
- Email: ITServiceDesk@umb.edu
- Phone: 617-287-5220 or 7-5220 on campus
Hours of operation:
- School Year: Monday – Friday: 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Summer: Monday – Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Note: we are closed most holidays and when the Healey Library is closed
- A FAQ page lists the most frequently asked questions with answers
- Check the IT Status page to see if a system or service is presently unavailable
Submitting a Request Online
You may submit a request for assistance via the web. Visit: https://selfservice.umb.edu – you must have a UMass Boston username and address to access the system. (Note: the self-service system only works on the UMass Boston campus.)
If you are unable to access the network or your email, please call 617-438-6067.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Apurva Mehta – Director Client Services at Apurva.Mehta@umb.edu or by phone at 617.287.5952.