Campus Administrative Systems
- WebNow Users: Starting on Wednesday, March 27, 2013, at approximately 7:00AM, there will be a new URL and login screen for WebNow. If you have previously bookmarked the login page, you will need to delete your bookmark, clear your browser history and click on the new WebNow link on this page. You will need to enter only your campus email user ID (firstname.lastname) and password and you will need to select the Boston campus. Because WebNow will now be a part of the Identity Management System (IDM), if you are already logged into the Student Administration system (WISER), the Finance system or HR Direct, you will not have to log into WebNow.
This category includes those IT systems that support the administrative functions of the campus, such as the human resources and finance systems; event management; document sharing, and IT application and database services.
Please clear your browser history before logging in to Finance 9.1 for the first time.
The Summit Financial Reporting application will not be available from 5:30 PM on Friday, April 12, 2013, through Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
- Log on to HR Direct
- HR Access Request Form
- Time and Labor Self Service
- Log on to HR Summit If you have access to Summit for HR reporting, scroll down to the Summit logo and and log in with your campus email user ID and password. Click here for the Summit UPK (online tutorial).
- Log on to WebNow (Enter only your campus email user ID (firstname.lastname) and email password. Remember to select the Boston campus.)
- WebNow Java Requirement
- Document Imaging Help for Graduate Admissions and Registrar’s Office Staff
- Document Imaging Help for GPDs, Assistants and Committee Members
Event Management (R25)