Atomic Learning - Learn More -- Wednesday February 6th - Healey Library - LL
Come to an information session: Learn how to use Atomic Learning or how to optimize its use in your department.
- 9:00am - 9:30am -- Open session drop in
- 9:45am - 10:15am - Faculty Focus- How faculty can use Atomic Learning to enhance their courses with technology and support student technology learning
- 10:30- 11:00 – Human Resources Focus
- 11:15- 11:45 - Open Session drop in
- 12:00- 12:30 - Open Session drop in
- 2:30- 3:00 - Faculty Focus- How faculty can use Atomic Learning to enhance their courses with technology and support student technology learning
- 3:15- 4:00 - Open Session drop in
What is Atomic Learning?
It is an online training resource that is available 24/7 and open to ALL UMass Boston students, staff, and faculty.
- Get answers to many of your "how do I do that?" questions about 200+ programs, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Windows and Apple operating systems, and many more!
- Easy to access - just log in with your full UMass Boston email address and password.
- Easy to search using keywords, specific applications, versions, and/or platforms.
- Easy to share - Faculty can share direct links in Blackboard to support necessary software or technical skills.
These training tutorials support:
- Just-in-time Tech Skills Training on more than 205 common software applications
- Workshops that cover APA, and MLA Research Paper Basics, Web 2.0, podcasting, and much more
- Projects that illustrate how to use and apply technology
- Video Storytelling Guide to plan and create quality movies
- Instructor tools to quickly and easily integrate resources into any document or Web page