Email and Active Directory
Staff, Faculty, and Student Email and Active Directory Administration provides:
- Generation and management of email and active directory accounts for access to university email, wireless services, and other applications
- Scripting to automatically generate student, staff, and faculty active directory and email accounts for UMass Boston personnel based on information provided by the Registrar and Human Resources Departments
- Manual creation of active directory and email accounts to when the automated creation of these accounts is not sufficient
- Deletion of student, staff, and faculty active directory and email accounts for personnel who no longer are registered or employed by the university
- Maintenance of file shares on core system servers with existing departments Service Level Agreements (in/out)
- Troubleshooting for Tier 2 and Tier 3 issues within campus active directory and email
- Ongoing service that is reviewed annually and modified as the business need dictates
Wednesday evenings 10:00 p.m.–2:00 a.m.
Sunday mornings 6:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.