Asian American Career Development Workshop Series: Networking
Event Date: March 12, 2013 - 4:45 p.m.
Event Type: Student Event | Location: Campus Center, 2nd Floor, Room 2550 (University Dining Club)
Click here to REGISTER NOW! Please register at least one day before the workshop. Space is limited.
The Asian American Career Development Workshop Series, presented by the Asian American Student Success Program and the Office of Career Services and Internships, is a four-part workshop series designed to inform, encourage, and empower Asian American students as they work toward their career goals.
* Students who attend all four workshops will receive a Career Development Certificate of Completion *
** Food will be provided **
Networking - March 12 (Tuesday) - 3:45-6:00pm - Campus Center, 2nd Floor, Room 2550 (University Dining Club)
- Learn why networking is important and hear valuable networking tips from Career Specialists and Asian American professionals
- Develop a "30 second introduction" so you are prepared to introduce yourself when meeting professionals
- Practice your networking skills during a mock networking session
- Click here for Tips for Success!