NEWiRE Real Estate Panel Discussion
Event Start Date: February 27, 2013 - 6:30 p.m.
Event End Date: February 27, 2013 - 8 p.m.
Location: Campus Center, Third Floor, Room 3540
In this session, students will hear from leading professionals in the areas of lending, accounting, property management, brokerage, leasing, finance and asset management. The panel will share respective educational backgrounds, career paths, and discuss how their NEWiRE membership and networking contribute to their professional success and growth. Opening remarks from Holly Nelson, president of NEWiRE.
- Amanda Strong, Managing Director, Asset Management for Colony Realty Partners, LLC
- Angela Parziale, CPA, MST – Shareholder, Walter & Shuffain, P.C.
- Barbara Oddo, General Manager, Lincoln Property Company
- Bonny L. Doorakian, Vice President, NAI Hunneman
- Gledis Memelli, Portfolio Manager III – AVP, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Attend this event to learn more about the NEWiRE Education Foundation Scholarship.