Policies and Procedures
The University of Massachusetts Boston is part of the University of Massachusetts system. As such, the campus is generally governed by a set of policies and standards that are adopted by the University Board of Trustees. The policies listed below are those related to equal opportunity and affirmative action.
- Equal Opportunity, Discrimination, and, Harassment Policy [PDF]
- Sexual Harassment Policy [PDF]
- Code of Student Conduct [PDF]
- Statement in Support of Pluralism [PDF]
- Policy Against Intolerance [PDF]
Internal Complaint Procedure
- Internal Complaint Procedure for Sexual and Unlawful Harassment( Faculty & Staff) [PDF]
For additional information on the policies above contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
UMass Policies, Standards, and Procedures
UMass Boston is governed by a set of policies and standards that define proper procedures in areas that affect faculty, staff, students, and, in some cases, others affiliated with the university, such as consultants. The full text of all the university's policies may be found at: www.massachusetts.edu/policy/index.html.