Register for Courses
Registration for Spring 2013 has begun! Please send in your registration form with the selection of your courses as soon as possible. A letter of course assignments and a list of course locations will be sent to members in mid February. We will accept registration forms up until the starting date of each class. However, some courses fill up quickly. To increase the chance of getting into popular classes, you will need to enroll by the Febraury 8th or sooner.
Don't miss out on popular OLLI courses. Fill out the Registration Form (pdf), indicating your choices in order of preference, and mail it in to the OLLI office (address is on the form). You can also fax the Registration Form at 617.287.7076, if you don't have to renew your OLLI membership.
- A wide range of challenging, high-quality learning experiences for active adults.
- 90 + non-credit courses each semester from literature and politics, to science, current events, and foreign affairs.
- Taught by current and retired university faculty, many of whom are OLLI members.
- Courses meet once weekly between 9:30-3:30 pm for 4 to 12 weeks.
- Offered on UMass Boston’s panoramic Columbia Point campus, accessible by the T or by car (small parking fee), or in Plymouth or Hingham.
- Video conferencing of many courses enables you to participate remotely.
- Participants come from over 60 cities and towns, most are new to the university.
No tests, grades, or prerequisites for participating -- all that is needed is a love of learning and a mind open to sharing your ideas and skills.