Tag: Center For Collaborative Leadership
- Emerging Leaders Offer Solutions to Businesses, Nonprofits
The 2012 fellows in the Center for Collaborative Leadership’s Emerging Leaders Program focused on communications efforts for their community partners.
- Emerging Leaders at UMass Boston Work to Make Bay State More Business-Friendly
The ELP projects contribute to economic and social well-being of Greater Boston.
- UMass Boston Emerging Leaders Program Welcomes 2012 Cohort
The selection committee of the Emerging Leaders Program of the College of Management at UMass Boston has accepted 31 Fellows to participate in the 2012 cohort of the Emerging Leaders Program.
- Changing the Face of Leadership
Emerging Leaders Program Black Tie Gala
- Emerging Leaders Founding Director Honored as Program Celebrates 10 Years
The Center for Collaborative Leadership's Emerging Leaders Program celebrates its tenth anniversary next month and founding director Sherry Penney is honored.
- Center for Collaborative Leadership Founding Director to Earn Achievement Award
The Boston Business Journal is honoring Sherry Penney with a lifetime achievement award at its Leaders in Diversity event.