Tag: Collins Center
- UMass Boston Collins Center Pens Primer on State Development Contracts
Public management center publishes Understanding & Crafting Development Agreements in Massachusetts.
- UMass Boston’s Policy School Showcases Community Partnerships
At recent UMass Boston event, McCormack Grad School showcases their community engagement activities.
- Knowing “That” and Knowing “How”: Communities of Practice in Public Management
McCormack Grad School public affairs seminar with Amy Smith, Michael Ward, and Amy Dain.
- At Collins Center Conference, Gov. Patrick Announces Next Phase of Performance Management Efforts
With the launch of the MassResults Initiative, Gov. Deval Patrick seeks to make state government more effective, accountable, and open.
- White House Expert to Speak on Delivering Effective, Accountable, Trusted Government
McCormack Grad School hosts lecture by top experts on performance management. Also streamed live beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Thanks to Collins Center, Massachusetts Government Leads the Nation in Performance Management
Governor Patrick relies on Collins Center for Public Management expertise for more efficient and effective government decision-making.
- Collins Center Hosts MassResults Second Annual Performance Management Conference
McCormack Grad School's Collins Center for Public Management conference focuses on building a results-oriented government.
- Massachusetts Educational Partnership Established Within the Collins Center
MGS center helps establish labor and management collaboration to enhance education in the Commonwealth
- StatNet Meeting on Performance Management of Municipal Police Departments
Collins Centers leads municipal employees to use data to drive better decisions on police overtime, scheduling, crime analysis, and more.
- StatNet Meeting on Performance Management for Departments of Public Works
Municipal employees learn how to use data to drive better decisions on various public works projects and processes.
- Collins Center Hiring for Cutting-Edge Municipal Performance Management Project
Immediate positions open for data specialists to begin six-month project in July
- Diversity and Public Service in a Time of Change: Challenges and Opportunities
Can public services be tailored to diverse populations yet balance equity and effectiveness?
- Gov. Deval Patrick Calls for Performance Management in State Government at UMass Boston Conference
Continuing the Patrick-Murray Administration’s commitment to increasing government efficiency and accountability, Governor Deval Patrick delivered the keynote address at a conference on performance management in government hosted by the Edward J. Collins Center for Public Management at UMass Boston.
- UMass Boston Offers First Demographic Analysis of Recovery Act Jobs
The Collins Center for Public Management and the Center for Women in Politics and Public Policy looks at which groups have benefited from the Recovery Act.
- Collins Center Offers Professional Development Course for Managers
A six-module online course in performance management will be offered for the first time in March 2010.