Tag: Commonwealth Compact
- Diversity in Higher Education: UMass Boston’s Commonwealth Compact, Part of the Solution
McCormack Grad School and Lesley College host inaugural Diversity Best Practices Conference for Massachusetts colleges and universities.
- UMass Boston Lecture Highlights Boston Mayor’s Office Smart Technology
McCormack Grad School hosts representatives from Menino's Office of New Urban Mechanics.
- UMass Boston’s Policy School Showcases Community Partnerships
At recent UMass Boston event, McCormack Grad School showcases their community engagement activities.
- Commonwealth Compact’s 5th Anniversary Celebration: State of Workforce Diversity and Inclusion
From the Pipeline to the Board Room: Join us for a panel discussion, an address by Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, and the release of Commonwealth Compact's Benchmarks Report.
- Commonwealth Compact Higher Education Diversity Best Practices Conference
Join us at Lesley College for this inaugural conference of our Higher Education Collaborative.
- Commonwealth Compacts Sponsors Black Empowerment Breakfast
Cassius Cash tells the audience, "... if you want something you’ve never had, do something you’ve never done."
- Black History Empowerment Recognition Breakfast
Commonwealth Compact co-hosts Black History Month event with Cassius Cash as keynote speaker
- Commonwealth Compact Expands with New Signers and Board Members
McCormack Grad School diversity project is growing
- Commonwealth Compact Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
Georgianna Meléndez will join Josiane Martinez from Office of Refugees and Immigrants for guest lecture
- Commonwealth Diversity Fellows Program Seeking Applicants
The Commonwealth Diversity Fellows Program provides individuals with a a firsthand, high-level internship experience with the workings of state government.
- Walking the Talk: Leading Your Organization to Embrace Change
Join us for this September 21 Commonwealth Compact lecture and lunch event at Lesley University
- Recent McCormack Grad Blogs Her Top Ten Reasons to Go to Grad School
Georgianna Melendez pens her personal and professional reasons for earning a master's degree
- Professionals of Color: Collective Presence, Collective Power
Commonwealth Compact's May 21 annual meeting features keynote by Carol Fulp
- “Welcome to the Future” Seminar Hosted by Commonwealth Compact
An executive forum and thought leadership seminar on the wide-ranging business impact of diversity.
- Commonwealth Compact Leads Business Schools for Diversity Initiative
Nine Massachusetts business schools are collaborating to diversify their faculties.
- Moving to Implement an Equity Paradigm
Seminar sponsored by Commonwealth Compact and Massachusetts Office of Access and Opportunity
- Diversity and Public Service in a Time of Change: Challenges and Opportunities
Can public services be tailored to diverse populations yet balance equity and effectiveness?
- Seminar: Diversity and Inclusion: Key Challenges for 2012
Join Commonwealth Compact for an interactive and provocative discussion.
- Black History Breakfast
Sponsored by the Multicultural Symposium Series and McCormack Graduate School's Commonwealth Compact
- Zapoint and Commonwealth Compact Announce New Tool to Enable Employer Diversity Initiatives
Zapoint, the leader in career management solutions, and UMass Boston’s Commonwealth Compact are taking their partnership to a new level in 2012.