Tag: Community Relations
- Social Media: What’s Next?
Businesses need to identify social media trends early and devise a strategy accordingly. Join UMass Boston and experts from Google, HubSpot, and others to learn about the future of social media.
- 26th Annual Book Fair Shows “It Takes a Team to Raise a Child”
Coordinator of Community Services Alkia Powell attended the 26th annual Charles C. Yancey Book Fair in Roxbury.
- Community Relations on Hand for Moynihan Spray Deck Opening in Hyde Park
Associate Director of Community Relations and Economic Development Phillip Carver joined state and local leaders in celebrating the opening of the new Moynihan Spray Deck in Hyde Park.
- Former Celtics Player Chris Herren Launches Project Purple at UMass Boston
Former Boston Celtics and Denver Nuggets player Chris Herren visited the University of Massachusetts Boston April 23 to kick off Project Purple, his new anti-subtance abuse awareness campaign.
- ADA Daniel Mulhern Receives Quinn Award at UMass Boston’s 26th Community Breakfast
UMass Boston honored Assistant District Attorney Daniel P. Mulhern and Carlos Vargas, president of Vargas & Vargas, at its annual Community Breakfast March 27.
- UMass Boston Honors Housing Advocate with Quinn Award at 25th Annual Community Breakfast
Chancellor J. Keith Motley awarded East Boston resident Mossik Hacobian with the Robert H. Quinn Award for Outstanding Community Leadership.
- Veterans Advocate and Hospital Senior VP Honored at 2010 Community Breakfast
Chancellor J. Keith Motley awarded Thomas J. Lyons with the Robert H. Quinn Award for Outstanding Community Leadership.