- Eric Rosengren Speaks on Local, National and Global Economy
UMass Boston's McCormack Graduate School hosts the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Professor Arjun Jayadev hails Indian Surpreme Court rejection of patent protection for cancer drug
Arjun Jayadev and Joseph Stiglitz praise Indian Supreme Court refusal to uphold cancer drug patent
- Arjun Jayadev questions connection between austerity and stock market boom
In an interview with the Washington Post, Associate Professor Arjun Jayadev challenges "cut and grow" thinking
- Professor Nelson’s Work Discussed on NPR’s Marketplace Money
Professor Nelson talks about her recent work on gender and risk aversion
- Professor Horn’s Work Covered by Education Week
Professor Horn's recent work on the link between housing assistance and access to high performing public schools is featured
- Professor Nelson Quoted by BusinessWeek
Professor Nelson comments on the proposed launch of a new journal by Nobel Laureate Ronald Coase
- Professor Amit Basole’s Research Quoted by BusinessWeek
Professor Basole's Work Challenges Conventional Explanation of the Decline in Calorie Consumption in India, Pointing to the Existence of a Food Budget Squeeze
- Professor Julie Nelson Delivers Plenary Address at Berlin Conference
Professor Nelson's talk was titled "Why More Gender Studies Are Necessary in Economics."
- Julie Nelson Quoted in ABC News
Professor Nelson disputes the findings of a recent set of papers claiming to find evidence of a "Lipstick Effect" whereby women spend more on beauty products during recessions in order to attract men.
- New Master’s Program to Sharpen Students’ Skills in Urban Issues, Inequality
Applications for the MA in Applied Economics are being accepted through February 15.