- Support Indian American Students: Spend an Evening with Bollywood Actor Mohan Agashe
As a benefit for the India Scholars Program, Mohan Agashe will discuss his experiences as both a Bollywood character actor and a psychiatrist who has fought for mental health education.
- UMass Boston Receives $1 Million Grant from Osher Foundation
The University of Massachusetts Boston has received a second $1 million gift from the Bernard Osher Foundation to continue funding of the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
- UMass Boston’s 26th Annual Golf Tournment Helps Support Student-Athletes and Area Youth
The 26th Annual UMass Boston Golf Classic will tee off Monday, July 9 at 7:30 a.m. at the Granite Links Golf Course in Quincy, Massachusetts, as alumni, students, faculty, and even state representatives come to play, win awards, and fundraise for the Division of Athletics and Recreation.
- UMass Boston Honors Peter J. Berlandi for ‘Exemplary Leadership’ at Annual Gala
More than 550 people attended the evening benefit, raising more than $500,000 for a new scholarship, making it the most successful gala in school history.
- “Celebration of Support” Event Extends Gratitude
This annual scholarship event connects University of Massachusetts Boston students with donors.
- Philanthropy Week Inspires Giving
A new tradition showcases the importance of charitable giving at UMass Boston.
- Faculty Staff Thank You Event
Chancellor Motley savors the chance to thank faculty and staff for their support of the UMass Boston Fund.
- UMass Boston Alumni Association to Give $1 Million to the University
The UMass Boston Alumni Association has committed to giving $1 million for student scholarships, campus programs, and matching future gifts.