- UMass Boston Student Alyssa Trinidad Among “29 Who Shine” in 2013
Alyssa Trinidad, a management major from Winthrop, is the “29 Who Shine” award winner from the University of Massachusetts Boston.
- Friends of OLLI Celebration
Join us for this fundraising gala, dinner, and silent auction to benefit the Osher LIfelong Learning Institute.
- Delivering Results: Implementing Performance Management in Massachusetts
This conference will review how the commonwealth is using performance management to accomplish its goals.
- Governor Honors UMass Boston Professor Miren Uriarte
Governor Deval Patrick honored UMass Boston professor Miren Uriarte as part of the "Recognizing Latino Educational Excellence" ceremony held at the State House on October 6.
- “You Have Dazzled Us”: Governor Patrick Visits Venture Development Center
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick held his monthly cabinet meeting in the Venture Development Center and then toured the VDC with the men and women growing b