Tag: Health Policy
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue: Federal Health Policy Agenda
PhD Students in nursing will debrief on the Academy Health Policy Meeting in Washington, DC
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue: Health Policy at the State Level
Faculty and students are invited to join us for this session focusing on health policy at the state level.
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue: Suzanne Leveille
College of Nursing and Health Sciences Professor Suzane Leveille will present.
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue: Providing Health Care in Rural Aldeas in Olancho
College of Nursing and Health Sciences Assistant Professor Lisa Kennedy Sheldon will present with PhD Nursing student Hermine Poghosyan.
- Student Spotlight: Julie Lynch
PhD Students attributes success to U56/U54 partnership between the College of Nursing and Health Sciences and Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Institute.
- Student Spotlight: Dany Hilaire
PhD student makes progress towards doctoral degree; research article published in the Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing.
- Save the Date: PhD Student/Faculty Get Together
Join fellow students and faculty for an evening of socializing to mark the beginning of the new semester.
- The Third Annual UMass 5-Campus PhD Nursing Student Forum
PhD students and faculty are invited to join UMass colleagues at this student forum. Keynote speaker: Dr. Afaf Meleis, "Transitions: A Journey Toward Integration of Knowledge".
- Distinguished Scholar Lecture: Augustus A. White III, MD
Join us for our annual distinguished scholar lecture with Dr. Augustus A. White III, MD
- PhD Student Scholarly Dialogue with Jerry Cromwell
Join Dr. Jerry Cromwell for a dialogue entitled "Why Targeting Chronically Ill Patients for Disease Management is so Difficult: Modeling Regression to the Mean"