- College of Management Presents Johnny Cupcakes
Come hear Johnny Earle, aka Johnny Cupcakes, tell the story of how he turned a simple idea into a multimillion-dollar business using nontraditional methods.
- New Entrepreneurship Course at UMass Boston Provides Workforce Training
Because building a successful startup company requires more than just a good idea, the Entrepreneurship Center is offering a new sales and marketing class this fall.
- UMass Boston Students Help WUMB Radio Station to Engage Their Listeners
A team of UMass Boston students worked on a semester project to renew the social media activity of WUMB, a nationally recognized NPR folk and roots music radio station at UMass Boston.
- UMass Boston Students Assist Girl Scouts Through Social Media
Students in the College of Management developed a social media strategy for the Girl Scouts organization in a Boston-wide social media competition.
- Werner Kunz Receives Best Paper Award
Professor Kunz Awaded for Best Paper
- Transnational Collaboration in Teaching and Learning
Professor Ed Romar of the College of Management, with the help of a Hungarian colleague, Professor Annamaria Sas, has been providing an opportunity for significant cross-cultural collaboration to students at UMass Boston and the University of Pannonia in Veszprem, Hungary.