Tag: Mccormack Graduate School Of Policy And Global Studies
- Summer Meet and Greet Event
Center for Women in Politics and Public Policy holds summer networking event.
- UMass Boston Biomimicry Expert Receives 2 Grants For Work in Urban Coastal Systems
Anamarija Frankic, Green Harbors Project director, received a $100,000 grant from The Schmidt Family Foundation to establish LivingLabs in Dorchester.
- Pension Action Center Featured in Video about Nationwide Pension Counseling Program
The center’s managing attorney, Jeanne Medeiros, is featured prominently in the video and is very articulate in describing the importance of the work that the projects do.
- McCormack Community Gathers to Understand, Imagine, and Create its Future
UMass Boston's policy and global studies college undertakes organizational development exercise to find its "special sauce."
- Dean Ira Jackson Shares Career Experiences and Leadership Lessons with Graduates
McCormack Grad School dean shares life lessons on audity, imagination, perserverance, and leadership.
- Eric Rosengren Speaks on Local, National and Global Economy
UMass Boston's McCormack Graduate School hosts the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- In Commencement Address, Environmental Leader Calls for New Political Economy
Gus Speth calls for a new economic model prioritizing people, place, and planet, over profits, product, and power.
- 16 McCormack Students Receive Special Awards at Commencement
Master's and doctoral students are recognized for outstanding scholarship, service, leadership, and innovation at graduation ceremony,
- McCormack Graduate School Honors Three Top Master’s Students at Recent Convocation
Three UMass Boston graduate policy students earn book awards.
- McCormack Grad School Nominates Iraqi Peacemaker for UMass Boston Chancellor’s Medal
Aari Najmuldeen Mohammed Jabari Honored for Peacemaking Efforts in Iraq
- Public Policy PhD Student “Burned the Midnight Oil” to Complete Degree in Four Years
Colombian student Danny Garcia takes home diploma and program's award for excellence.
- Despite Significant Hurdles, Johnson Earns PhD, Top Gerontology Prize, and Tenure-Track Faculty Job
Visually-impaired student Kimberley Johnson earns doctorate at McCormack Graduate School and moves on to University of Indiana faculty position.
- New UMass Boston Study Encouraging about Diversity of State Workforce
Commonwealth Compact releases Managing Up: Managing Diversity in Challenges Times, its third Benchmark Diversity Survey.
- UMass Boston Lifelong Learning Institute to Hold Annual Fête
Friends of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute plan an evening of fun and fundraising.
- UMass Boston Collins Center Pens Primer on State Development Contracts
Public management center publishes Understanding & Crafting Development Agreements in Massachusetts.
- UMass Boston Student Chosen for Statewide Outstanding Public Affairs Student Award
McCormack Grad School’s Stacy Randell earns 2013 Paul G. Keough Outstanding Student of Public Administration Award
- Public Affairs Student Honored for Domestic Violence Community Programs
Shawn MacMaster is honored by Community Legal Services for community programs at Middlesex District Attorney's Office.
- UMass Boston Alumna Appointed as First Director of Development at McCormack Grad School
Conflict resolution alumna, Vanessa DiCarlo, becomes new fundraising chief for her alma mater.
- Diversity in Higher Education: UMass Boston’s Commonwealth Compact, Part of the Solution
McCormack Grad School and Lesley College host inaugural Diversity Best Practices Conference for Massachusetts colleges and universities.
- Two McCormack Grad Students Attend Historic UN Environmental Meeting in Kenya
An interview with Daniel Zaleznik and Natalia Escobar-Pemberthy from the Center for Governance and Sustainability
- Gerontology Alumnus Explains How to Bridge the Gap Between Researcher and Policymaker
James Bulot, PhD tells students to become a policy maven to understand and straddle both worlds
- UMass Boston Re-launches New England Journal of Public Policy as Online Publication
McCormack Graduate School will hold a celebratory launch event on March 28.
- UMass Boston Student-Faculty Delegation Present at the Creation of the UN Environment Assembly
Representatives from McCormack Graduate School attended historic environmental policy event in Nairobi.
- McCormack Grad School Hosts Book Party for Professors Barkin and Weiner
J. Samuel Barkin and Robert Weiner have published new books. Come to the launch event and learn more.
- From Climate Conflict to Climate Action: Capturing the Greatest Opportunities of Our Generation
Executive Secretary of UN Framework Convention on Climate Change presents annual Slomoff Lecture...also streamed live on day of event.
- Public Affairs Career Panel and Pi Alpha Alpha Induction Ceremony
Hear how an MS in public affairs enhanced the careers of our alumni and join us for the Pi Alpha Alpha honor society induction.
- White House Expert to Speak on Delivering Effective, Accountable, Trusted Government
McCormack Grad School hosts lecture by top experts on performance management. Also streamed live beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Launch of the New Online New England Journal of Public Policy
Originally launched in 1985, today the New England Journal of Public Policy is published as an open source, online publication.