- UMass Boston’s Policy School Showcases Community Partnerships
At recent UMass Boston event, McCormack Grad School showcases their community engagement activities.
- Careers in Aging Event: Career Panel and Luncheon
UMass Boston welcomes prospective students and others interested in the booming aging industry to this free event on April 8.
- OLLI Provides Life-Enrichment Opportunities for Older Adults
The spring 2013 catalog offers members a wide choice of courses, trips, video conferences, and much more.
- UMass Boston Receives $1 Million Grant from Osher Foundation
The University of Massachusetts Boston has received a second $1 million gift from the Bernard Osher Foundation to continue funding of the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
- For Professor Emeritus Frank Caro, Retirement Includes More Time for Research and Community Service
Although he retired four years ago, rest and relaxation often take a back seat to more research and service activities.
- MGS Faculty, Students, and Alums Provide Stimulating Lifelong Learning for OLLI Members
Members of the McCormack Graduate School community offer a wide array of courses this fall
- Friends of OLLI Celebration
Join us for this fundraising gala, dinner, and silent auction to benefit the Osher LIfelong Learning Institute.
- MGS Colleagues Help Older Learners Find Enrichment at Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
McCormack faculty, staff and students teach a wide variety of topics at OLLI
- News from OLLI: August 2011
A new facilitator, a facilitator with a new book, and a first-of-its-kind Brown Bag presentation are all on tap for OLLI this fall.
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Turns 10
UMass Boston’s Osher institute, a year-round program for people 50 and up, is one of 119 nationwide programs sponsored by the Bernard Osher Foundation.