- Bayside Parking to Close for Summer and Other Roadway/Parking News
The UMass Boston Bayside Parking Lot will close for summer sessions on May 25. Also, the Saturday detours planned for the rest of the month have been cancelled.
- Get an Update on UMass Boston Campus Construction
The UMass Boston community is invited to enjoy ice cream and hear the latest on upcoming campus construction projects on May 14, from 1:30 to 3 p.m. in the Campus Center Ballroom.
- University Drive Detour Begins Thursday, April 25
University Drive North between the General Academic Building No. 1 construction site and the Massachusetts State Archives will be closed from April 25 through April 27 and on Saturdays May 4 through June 1.
- UMass Boston Bayside Lot Opens For Full-Time Weekday Parking
Free shuttles will run from the UMass Boston Bayside Lot, located at 200 Mt. Vernon St., weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- North Lot Closing for General Academic Building No. 1 Construction
The North Parking Lot, adjacent to the Campus Center, will close permanently prior to the beginning of spring semester on January 28, 2013, to prepare for construction of General Academic Building No. 1.
- One-Day Soil Testing to Close North Lot Saturday
Borings for soil testing for General Academic Building No. 1 will cause a one-day closure of the North Lot on Saturday, December 1, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- New Transportation Services Coming and Construction Happenings
As UMass Boston students settle in for the start of the fall semester, they will notice some of the exciting changes going on around campus.
- Bayside Parking to Open Mornings for Semester Start
The former Bayside Exposition site be open for parking beginning January 23, 2012. A free, dedicated shuttle, the Route 3 bus, will take students and staff to the Campus Center.
- Road, Parking Changes
The Quinn roadway will be reduced to one lane for about two weeks while crews dig a trench for utilities. There will be more than 100 fewer parking spaces in Lot A beginning October 17, 2011.