Tag: Performance Management
- White House Expert Discusses Effective, Accountable Government at UMass Boston Lecture
Shelley Metzenbaum speaks on delivering effective, accountable, trusted government at McCormack Grad School lecture.
- New Collins Center Partnership to Improve Performance of School Operations
Modeled after their highly successful municipal program, school systems will now share data and best practices.
- At Collins Center Conference, Gov. Patrick Announces Next Phase of Performance Management Efforts
With the launch of the MassResults Initiative, Gov. Deval Patrick seeks to make state government more effective, accountable, and open.
- White House Expert to Speak on Delivering Effective, Accountable, Trusted Government
McCormack Grad School hosts lecture by top experts on performance management. Also streamed live beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Thanks to Collins Center, Massachusetts Government Leads the Nation in Performance Management
Governor Patrick relies on Collins Center for Public Management expertise for more efficient and effective government decision-making.
- New England StatNet Holds Fall Meeting on Police, Begins Plans for Winter Meeting on Public Works
MGS' Collins Center for Public Management facilitates workshops on more effective government performance
- StatNet Meeting on Performance Management of Municipal Police Departments
Collins Centers leads municipal employees to use data to drive better decisions on police overtime, scheduling, crime analysis, and more.
- StatNet Meeting on Performance Management for Departments of Public Works
Municipal employees learn how to use data to drive better decisions on various public works projects and processes.
- Collins Center Hiring for Cutting-Edge Municipal Performance Management Project
Immediate positions open for data specialists to begin six-month project in July
- Gov. Deval Patrick Calls for Performance Management in State Government at UMass Boston Conference
Continuing the Patrick-Murray Administration’s commitment to increasing government efficiency and accountability, Governor Deval Patrick delivered the keynote address at a conference on performance management in government hosted by the Edward J. Collins Center for Public Management at UMass Boston.