- The X Annual Social Theory Forum
Critical Theory and the Politics of Visual Representation
- Trustees Approve New School for the Environment at UMass Boston
The University of Massachusetts Boston today took a major step toward becoming a global leader in environmental research, education, and outreach, with the UMass Board of Trustees’s approval of a new School for the Environment.
- UMass Boston Faculty and Staff Collaborate on Community Partnerships
More than 200 UMass Boston faculty, staff, and students took part in the university's first ever Community-Engaged Partnerships Symposium.
- Luncheon Honors Faculty, Staff, Student Researchers
During a luncheon last month, the Vice Provost for Research and Strategic Initiatives recognized UMass Boston's successful research efforts.
- Native American Studies Flourish; New Institute Launches
Launched in the spring of 2009, the Institute for New England Native American Studies is designed to be a hub for collaboration across university borders.