Tag: Public Affairs
- White House Expert Discusses Effective, Accountable Government at UMass Boston Lecture
Shelley Metzenbaum speaks on delivering effective, accountable, trusted government at McCormack Grad School lecture.
- UMass Boston’s Policy School Showcases Community Partnerships
At recent UMass Boston event, McCormack Grad School showcases their community engagement activities.
- Conflict Resolution Student Appointed to Key Public Affairs Job in Puerto Rico
Ricardo Ramos puts his conflict resolution graduate studies to work in San Juan's mayor's office.
- Connie Chan Shares Winning Strategies with Athletes On-Campus and Across the Globe
MGS Associate Dean has a "second life" as a sports psychologist motivating athletes and coaches.
- MSPA Alumnus Appointed Suffolk County Sheriff
Steve Tompkins, a 2011 public affairs graduate, takes the helm of the state's largest sheriff's office.
- MGS Alumni Start Nonprofit to Train Youth Farmers in Ethiopia
Alumni from public affairs and international relations establish innovative educational program for disconnected youth.
- MSPA Capstone Presentations
McCormack Grad students present their final research projects in public affairs.
- MGS Recruitment Luncheon at Massachusetts State House
Learn more about our graduate programs in policy and global studies at this free luncheon recruitment event.
- American Society for Public Administration Honors UMass Boston Student
Daniel Moriarty, a 2012 candidate for the master of science degree in public affairs, has been awarded the Paul G. Keough Outstanding Student of Public Administration Award.
- U.S. News & World Report Puts MSPA Program in Top Tier
U.S. News and World Report recognizes the quality and value of McCormack Graduate School's MSPA Program.
- UMass Boston Professor Leads Discussion on Government Accountability
Michael Ahn and State Auditor Suzanne Bump speak at local American Society for Public Administration event
- Brenner to Serve on E Pluribus Unum Prizes Advisory Board
McCormack Grad School's Christine Brenner chosen for national board
- The Science of Better: Michael Johnson’s Research on Foreclosed Housing
Public Policy and Public Affairs Department Chair uses operations research models in his community-based research
- Ahn Makes Many Contributions to the Field of Public Administration
Assistant Professor of Public Policy and Public Affairs Michael Ahn is active in local and national professional associations.
- McCormack Graduate School Recruitment Luncheon at State House
Learn about our graduate programs in conflict resolution, gerontology, public affairs, public policy and others.